Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 8 of 30...

Day 8: Post a kinky image you find erotic.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

First, let me say that I am just not... a visual person.  It is very rare for an image alone to get me excited, which is why my choice of image may have most of you going "stfu, zelda!  That's not erotic!" and that's okay.  Second, although there are lots of nice pictures on places like fetlife, I don't want to take other people's pictures even if I DO give them credit.  I would simply feel strange about it.  Anyway, here is my chosen image.


Ha!  You wanted visible nude people, or cocks, or pins and needles, or ropes, didn't you? xD  Too bad, I suppose.  I'm not sure what the proper "title" for this piece is, nor am I sure where I found it.  It was just.. on my hard drive, from ages ago.  (If this is your picture, and you don't want me using it, just let me know.  I'm not profiting from this or taking any credit for it).

When I first saw this photograph, it took me a moment to realize that there was anything "unusual" about the image.  Whether that's a product of the chain's subtlety or my acceptance of the chain as ordinary (or both), I'm not sure.  But beyond the chain, I just love the stance this pair has - the posture is beautiful.  It reminds me of how Master can tower over me, when he so chooses.  Our proportions are similar to that of this model pair, the top of my head fits neatly under Master's chin when we embrace (I measure just under 5'6'', and he's somewhere around 6'1'' or 6'2'').

But it's more than just their relative proportions.  You can see his fist clenched around the chain, pressed tightly into his stomach.  He's drawing her in and holding her close, but it doesn't seem necessary.  She's there, quite willingly before him (or so it seems), gazing upward into his face longingly.  Longing to serve?  To touch?  To please?  The way his neck arcs forward, I can only imagine the looks he's giving her.  In my mind's eye, it strikes me as intense.  It's the kind of stare that bores into your soul and makes your heart feel naked and unclothed.  He doesn't need the chain to pull her in, his eyes have done that already as shows by the way the chain dangles loosely between them.  Despite her apparent bondage, I believe she is there willingly.

To me, submission is the deepest of loves... so is Ownership.

That's what I would call this picture, if it were mine: "Deepest Love".  Despite its lack of innate erotic energy, I think of this picture as erotically charged, if not electric.  And if it isn't erotic, I certainly think it's beautiful.

I think our relationship is beautiful, too, Master.

*~zelda...

No comments:

Post a Comment