Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 5 of 30...

Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience?  If you haven't had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My first "kinky" experience?  Man, I don't even remember.  Define kinky?  Using sex toys?  Spanking?  Bondage?  There was a slow build-up.. I'm not sure I really remember "the first time".

This is going to sound sketchier than it is, but Master and I were traveling and were staying in a hotel.  We had a bag full of toys, condoms, lubes, etc. - all for our private enjoyment.  But it wasn't the toys or even the sex that I remember.. it was being laid over his lap in the bed and spanked.  It wasn't hard, he didn't even really leave marks.. but I remember that it was the first time I was actually spanked, beyond little ass-slaps here and there.

We had talked about kinky sex before at this point, though it was before the "official" beginning of M/s - waaaaaaaaaay back in the day.  We lacked the equipment, though.  No rope, handcuffs, whips, chains.. nothing like that.  What we DID have was pink bondage tape (this link auto-shows black, but if you're REALLY interested, you can change the color using the drop-down menu on the page. :P It's neat stuff if you haven't tried it. Sticks only to itself!) and Master's hands.  I was taped in various ways... my wrists tied together, legs spread out and stuck to the bed posts, at one point he even made a little tube-top covering my breasts with the tape.. and being a 34G, that was no small feat!  Anyway, being restrained alone was very erotic to me.

But the spanking!  Being struck by him.. even though it wasn't rough enough to leave marks or have me throbbing for hours afterward..... I was wet.  I was so aroused by it.  Bent over his lap, totally helpless.. and just taking whatever came.  I didn't know how far he would push it, that was probably part of what made it so attractive.  Ironically, I don't remember much else about what we did that night on our trip.  I don't know if Master even remembers this at all.  Maybe he will if I remind him.  We did just buy some red bondage tape the other day that we haven't used yet.... maybe he'll remember if I jog his memory a bit. ;)

*~zelda...

No comments:

Post a Comment