Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 2 of 30...

Day 2: List your kinks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

List my kinks?  Blah, there's a lot of them... some of them embarrass me, but I guess I shouldn't be too embarrassed.  :P It's only the internet, after all. lol  I COULD just copy/pasta (yes, PASTA) my Fetlife fetish list at you, but I'll try not to.  It does say list, not "zelda, make everyone bored with the details of everything you find attractive".  This list is not all-inclusive.  This is just what I can think of right now.

Things I enjoy:
  • Rape play
  • Biting
  • Pain, many types (I like some types more than others.. I'm not a fan of stinging pain. Too bad Master is a fan of inflicting it. :P)
  • Bondage (Duh.. I'm guessing you know I like to be restrained, but it isn't necessary. I actually prefer being held down "mentally", but physical bonds are sexy)
  • Objectification
  • Orgasm denial
  • Whipping, belting, paddling... pain, remember? :P
  •  Pet play 
  • Humiliation
  • Role play (ALLLL types of scenarios.. we don't do it very often, but it's fun when we do)
  • Wax play
  • Anal sex (sometimes... sometimes.. lol)
  • Cock worship
  • Uh.. serving my Master? >>
  • Fetish wear.. though neither of us can really afford any.  But Master is sexy in leather, and maybe I am too.
  • Having my hair yanked
  • Master whispering in my ear while he fucks me.. or beats me.... or just in general
  • Choking/having my throat grabbed
  • Breast/pussy torture
  • Spanking
  • Tit fucking
  • Being used for Master's pleasure without being allowed to cum
  • Being taken beyond my "limits" by Master (as in, when I beg him to stop and he keeps going) 
Blah.. I'm going to stop here, mostly because I am sick and very tired.  So, there is a tiny snapshot of some of the things I like.  Questions?  Something you think I left out?  Feel free to comment.  There are other things not listed here, still more things I'm curious about but haven't gotten to try... Maybe someday we'll do a post on that.

*~zelda...

No comments:

Post a Comment