Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 7 of 30...

Day 7: What's your favorite toy?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

First - do I need to say this post (and like 98% of this blog) are NSFW?  Well, if I do need to, there it is.  Anyway.

Well this post will probably be short, sweet and much more cheerful than my previous post (which really turned into kind of a downer, probably due to the weird mood I was/am in).  But man, what kind of toy are you asking about?!  Favorite bondage toy, sex toy, electronic gadget? xD  Ask Master - my all time favorite toy is his cock.. but that probably isn't what this prompt is about, is it? :P Har har.

I don't think I have a "favorite" as far as bondage goes.  I don't think of those.. things as mine.  Really, they're Master's toys since he's the one who uses them and plays with them.  I'm just along for the ride, which may or may not make me another toy of his.  It's up for debate.  Anyway, I am a big fan of sex toys so I'll try and describe/show you some of my favorite ones that I have and maybe a couple that I wish I had.

I have a rabbit that I like very much.  It's nice because it stimulates multiple areas and I don't have to do much aside from holding it there.  Something like this, I believe this is the one I own: here!  It's loud, but it pleases me plenty.  I don't live with anyone but Master so noise isn't really a concern for me.  Also, why the fuck does this light up?  Not sure what that's for, but it makes me laugh.  Don't worry - lights are optional. xD

I also own a lovely glass dildo that Master bought me ages ago.  It was actually my first real sex toy (you know, not my fingers or the end of a hairbrush? :P), so it has a bit of a special place in my cabinet. lol  I don't know if this is the exact item, but it looks just like this one.  It's listed as an anal probe, but I've only ever used this one vaginally.  I have loved it many time. xD  If you haven't tried glass, you should.  There is a lot you can do with a good glass tool, plus they feel amazing and they look beautiful.

Now we're going to get into a couple of items I wish I had.  First, a lelo product that I've been dying for. Here she is.  A bit like a rabbit.  I have heard amazing things about Ina and I desperately want to try her. She's expensive, though.  But you can't stop me from dreaming. :P  If anyone has used this (or ANY lelo product, for that matter) please let me know what you thought of it!

The next one is a bit unusual.  It was advertised as the first ever "couple's vibrator", and it's now in its second edition.  The We-Vibe II.  Forgive the website, they're all hyped up about the new color options they just came out with lol.  But the idea is that you actually "wear" this while having vaginal intercourse.  I've heard different things from different people, but this is another toy I've been desperately wanting to try ever since I heard about it.  Again, if you have tried or used this product, let me know what you thought of it!

Hmm, returning to things I already own, I have a set of benwa balls that I like.  They're amazing for teasing.  Just enough to get me some sensation, but not enough for me to cum with their stimulation alone.  Which reminds me that lelo makes a type of benwa ball set called Luna Beads - yet another thing I've been pondering buying. :P

So, those are a few of my favorite things and a few toys I wish I owned.  If I ever obtain any of the items on my "wish list", I'll be sure to post up some reviews for anyone who is curious.  If you own any of them, tell me about it.  If anyone wants me to, I can ask Master what his favorite bondage toys are... but that might prompt a session where he uses them ALL on me to decide which one he likes best. >_> So think carefully before asking me this.

*~zelda...

No comments:

Post a Comment