Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 15 of 30...

Day 15: Post a BDSM/kink activity you're curious about and would like to try.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Call me crazy.  I have no basis for wanting to try this.  If I think about it, I would probably hate it.  I don't know anyone personally who has tried this... but it calls to me.  The only thing stopping me?  Cost.

What I am talking about is a violet wand.  I have always wanted to try something like that... especially inside.  The idea of inserting an electrode and feeling the pulsations of current just sounds.. well, electrifying.  C'mon, you HAD to see that pun coming guys.  But more seriously.. it just sounds hot.

Of course, things often sound a lot hotter than they really are.  And a violet wand is an expensive investment in something that I might not even like.  I wish I knew someone local who owned one so that I could try it.  Meh... I'll keep dreaming. ;)

*~zelda...

No comments:

Post a Comment