Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 12 of 30...

Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you've had.  If you haven't had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Sorry for the posting delay.. I had written up these responses, but haven't had the ability to post them until now.  Sorry for that!)

I can't think of anything particularly humorous that we've been through.  We've had some funny moments trying things that we were both new at, I suppose.  One thing that comes to mind is Master trying to bind my wrists for the first time and watching as I repeatedly slipped out of the knots.  It wasn't that he couldn't tie them tight enough, but rather that he feared cutting off my circulation.  We were both in experienced at the time... I wasn't used to being restrained, he wasn't really used to restraining me. :P  It was somewhat comical at the time, though Master may remember it (if he does remember it) as more of a frustrating experience than a humorous one.

Um... a funny aspect of BDSM?  I'm not really sure.  This might be something I have to come back to later.. I mean, seriously just go on Fetlife for like 5 minutes.  There are a LOT of things on there that are comical...

*~zelda...

1 comment: