Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 13 of 30...

Day 13: Explain as best you can what the appeal of kink/BDSM is to you.  Why are you drawn to what you're drawn to?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I've basically discussed this already in my "Day 1" post.  The short answer is "I don't know".  I can tell you what I enjoy about my role as a slave, but as for WHY I enjoy those things?  It's all very nebulous.  I always feel weird trying to "explain" myself.  It feels like.. I dunno, why should I have to explain myself? :P  I might be somewhat impatient with this question right now because I feel like A - I've already answered this to some extent and B - I'm also overly busy right now.

Damn this post-a-day regimen.  I could come back and edit later, I suppose but... it would feel a little like cheating.  It's an issue I struggle with myself.  I enjoy finally being allowed to relinquish control and not worry so much.  That's one benefit, out of many.  But.. I like the things I like simply because I do.  I don't know WHY.  Why simply doesn't seem relevant to me.  Again, this is something else I've touched in a previous post (Day 4, early experiences that might point to kinks).  Hmm... perhaps this question is simply redundant at this point?

Or maybe I'm just frustrated because I'm tired.  I admit to this being a possibility.  I'm not shy about that. lol  Meh, again, maybe this will be revisited later under a different post.  I feel I've addressed this issue already, but if you want me to give a "proper" answer.. comment and let me know. :P

*~zelda...

No comments:

Post a Comment