Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Post I Don't Have Time For...

I want to make a post about something in particular.  Unfortunately, I have work in 10 minutes and I don't have the time to write.  But I'm making this post to remind myself (to promise myself) that I'll come back and ramble about what's on my mind.

In the mean time, (and no - this is not a paid endorsement! lol) I have something tasty for you all.  Are you a tea person?  So am I!  I very recently, as in 2 days ago, discovered an amazing tea shop in my area.  They have stores in quite a few states AND you can order online which is great if there are no stores near you or if your shop is out of a specific tea that you wanted.  They are... Teavana.  They sell exquisite loose leaf teas of all varieties and I have fallen in LOVE.  Even Master likes it and he is not a "tea man" so to speak.  If you have on near you, I definitely recommend checking it out.  They'll have samples for you and they'll even let you smell/see the tea leaves before you commit to a purchase.

Also, I bought myself this amazing thermos/tea tumbler.. thing.  It's gorgeous.


You can't see it in the picture, but it has a mesh filter at the top to stop the tea leaves from getting in your mouth.  Or if it is a tea that can't be oversteeped, just put the leaves on TOP of the filter (not in the glass), turn your tumbler upside down for the required steeping time, turn it right side up, and remove the tea leaves.  This keeps my tea nice and hot for about 3 hours and "warm" for even longer, while remaining cool enough to carry around.

Sorry for the advertisement, but I'm sitting here sipping some truly excellent Jasmine Green Tea and enjoying it so much that I wanted to share my discovery.  After all, kinky people need tea too!  The great thing about loose leaf teas is you can make your own blends.  I've blended the Jasmine Green Tea with an herbal Strawberry Lemon-ish tea and have found that the combination is to die for.  I haven't tried icing it yet, but I'm going to.  They're also excellent teas on their own.

Seriously, if you love tea, check these guys out!  I've fallen in love.

*~zelda...
(who promises to be back with a serious post later today)

No comments:

Post a Comment