Saturday, September 17, 2011

"I am a Clinical Sexologist"



How awesome would THAT be to say?  I wish. xD  But, I do know of one woman who can actually say that.  Her name is Dr. Charley Ferrer and she is participating in an interview event with Eden Fantasys.  She has written numerous books (including The Latina Kama Sutra, El Kama Sutra Latino, Para La Mujer Sensual {that's "For the Sensual Woman" for you non-spanish speakers! Who says high school language courses don't come in handy?}, The Passionate Latina: In Our Own Words, and The W.I.S.E. Journal for the Sensual Woman).

I encourage you to read a bit about her at the link I've provided.  This woman's CV/resume is pretty darn awesome, if I do say so myself.  You can check out the questions and answers received so far here (scroll to the bottom).  I've really enjoyed reading the ones that have been answered so far.  I have found her answers to be insightful and informative.  I love discussion and this woman certainly has a good head on her shoulders!  She did previously work as a college professor.  You can ask a question for yourself too!  Those who ask Dr. Ferrer's top three favorite questions will received BDSM toy prizes from Eden Fantasys.  Asking is all you have to do to enter!

The interview only runs until September 19th (that's today, tomorrow, and Monday!), so get your questions in if you have any.  I haven't asked any questions yet myself, but I am planning on it.  Check it out if you have time!  It really is a neat event.

*~zelda...

No comments:

Post a Comment