Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Potential Analogy

Well, I finally got back home last week.  I'd been traveling over the holidays, and Master and I have spent that past week getting.. er, reacquainted? :P I hadn't been gone that long, but I swear - to that man, ten minutes is a long time to go without. lol

Classes start up again next Monday, which I'm not really looking forward to.  The last semester was such shit that I'm kind of reluctant to start the whole thing over again.  Oh well.  It is my last one.  I should enjoy it and appreciate it for what it is.  I don't make a habit of mentioning school much here, but hey - college is part of my life I suppose.

My new collars arrived.  They're from collarfactory.com, mostly for play/decoration purposes.  I really like them, especially the one Master designed for me (the other one is plain black leather, a replacement for my first ever collar that ended up ruined a while back).  I'll have to post pictures soon, I want to share.  I haven't been given an opportunity to wear the custom one out of the house yet (it is white leather with some blue gems, so it doesn't match with *everything* the way the black one usually can), but I'm excited to.

Despite all the lovely sex I've been getting, I don't actually have much to write about at the moment.  There are a few things floating around my head, but none of them are substantial enough to post about thoroughly.  I'm working on getting back into shape after being sick for so long, so I have been drooling over this cute little pedometer that I really don't have the money for.  By walking, you can earn achievements/trophies, power a game inside the unit, and -most importantly for me- your steps can contribute to charities like a mini-walkathon.  But yea, like I said, don't really have the cash on hand. xD But I wants it.

I'm going to be showing off my age (or lack-there-of) again, so don't judge me.  Anyone who reads me ever see Death Note?  I'm not super into anime, and I didn't even see the series until 2011 because popular things kind of turn me off, but I very much like the series and I see a lot of interesting parallels between the main character and the female "love interest" (although, he doesn't.. really love her, but I can explain more later).  I thought about posting about it, but I'm not sure anyone would get the analogy or, you know, care. :P  But we'll see I guess.

Hope everyone else is doing well too.  I'm enjoying these last few peaceful days while I can

*~zelda...

No comments:

Post a Comment