Monday, June 27, 2011

Repeatedly

I don't think I've ever had as much sex in a 24 hour period as I did yesterday.  I'm not sure I will ever have that much sex in one day again. X_x

The strange part is that nearly all of the sex was initiated by me.  How odd and how lucky I am that Master obliged me.  I am rarely so horny.  In fact, episodes of horniness are few and far between for me.  But occasionally I'll get into these cycles where the more I get, the more I want, and the sorer my pussy becomes, the more I need it to be filled.

Ah, masochists.  We're a strange group, are we not?  I never thought of myself as much of a masochist, but it's something that Master brings out of me I suppose.

I'm lacking words.  I don't have much to say.  I feel like the drama of last week has passed.  Things are going well, which leaves me content and without a whole lot to say.  Sometimes I have concerns that my blog makes it seem like constantly unhappy or doubting myself, mostly because inspiration comes with confusion and hardship.  Oh well.  I ought to finish those posts that I've been promising for so many ages.  I swear, I haven't forgotten.

I'm just content and tired from so much fucking. :P

*~zelda...

1 comment: