Sunday, April 10, 2011

Friday....?

Okay I'm sure at least SOME of you have been exposed to Rebecca Black's "Friday" song that went viral sometimes last month.  If you don't know what I am talking about, a 13-year-old child's parents spent a pile of money for someone to write their daughter a song, have her record it, and shoot a low-budget music video.  It is terrible.  The internet found it.  The rest is history.  The original can be found here.

I must say, she's gotten a lot of awful backlash and I think she's been a good sport about it.  The girl can laugh at herself and that's a good skill to have at any age, especially when you're 13.  However, I found a parody that just.... MMmmhmhmhmmm *muffled maniacal laughter* literally made me laugh out loud this morning.  I thought I'd share it with anyone else who happens to have been exposed to the "Friday" phenomenon.  This will likely not be funny if this is your first exposure to Friday, but it's a risk I am willing to take.

Warning: lower your speakers.

Death Metal Friday

*~zelda...

P.S. - I am not liable from any brain damage that may occur.  My silliness knows no bounds when I let it run free. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment