Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Still Alive, I Swear

Hello again.  I'm not sure if anyone is still reading here since I've been gone so long.  In essence, I was very ill.  A lot of school happened.  I got sick again (because I'm like that, apparently).  And then, I went out of town for five weeks.

Don't ask. >_> Seriously, it was not exciting and it was out of obligation.  It was not a vacation.  It was not very enjoyable.  Five weeks without Master = sad me.  Five weeks without Master also means that there is not very much to blog about.  I didn't want to come here and write about how much I wanted to be close to him because frankly it would just me too depressing.  One thing he has taught me is that sometimes denial is easier than wallowing.  I'm not as good at is as he is... but I've learned a thing or two, I suppose.

There have been a few things going on for Master and I on the BDSM/sexy times-front. xD  I might (finally) be getting a 24/7 wear collar sometime soon, for one thing.  I'm both excited and nervous about the prospect, but maybe I'll give you more on that later.  He bought us a We-Vibe II.  I can go into more detail about that bit later as well.  We've only used it once and I'd like to try it a few more times before vomiting my opinion onto the internet.  Thanks to kaya, Master figured out what an Njoy plug is and keeps threatening me with one.  I hope his cheapness will outweigh his desire to cause me suffering. xD It seems to be the only salvation I have.

I asked for a layout change from Master for this blog... he shot the idea down, so we're staying with this for now.  :P  I do like this layout, I just like to move things around sometimes.  Too bad "my" blog isn't mine, I guess. lol

There are a few more things, but that'll do for now.  I can give more details later if desired.  But, for the moment, I do believe that I am back. ;)

*~zelda...

3 comments:

  1. Still Reading!!!! don't stop writing.

    We're opposites,you and I. I'd much rather wallow than be denied ;D! I really want to hear about the wevibe II. I was just looking at it today. Does it really work? Doesn't slide out? 'cause I think I want one, but that's a lot of money.

    I'm glad you're back. Hugs.

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, new follower so please keep writing. I look forward to getting to know you via your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly - Thank you for still being here! I very much appreciate that. As for the We-Vibe, I promise I'll put up more information later. For now, I can saw that we didn't have any issues with it sliding out. Granted, I am of... narrow design? and the hardest part was actually getting Master in there too. xD Once he was in, it was just fine. It does stimulate the g-spot, for me at least. I think the main issue for us was that Master isn't used to things vibrating on him. :P Once he's more used to it, it will probably be awesome. Also - ORDER FROM AMAZON.COM. We only paid $53 for ours, shipping included.

    Ponchoslady - Thank you for the note! I'll probably start stalking, er, reading you too.

    ReplyDelete