Monday, April 19, 2010

I think it's over...?

So i think we worked things out... for the most part. It was hard to get through, but I guess it's good that we had to conversation. I also think I better understand where Master is coming from thanks to a neuroscience lecture I had earlier. xp (Though I am still irked by his remark about "normal couples" and "normal woman"... but I might be able to let that go. Maybe.)

I've been watching some documentaries about archeologists who are famous for their findings in Egypt with Master. It's been interesting, watching Him sort of "get into it". It was always a hobby I kept to myself, but it's kind of nice to share the interest with Him. I like it very much. I hope we can find more things to watch and read. I wish we lived near the Metropolitan Museum or the British Museum or someplace where there were Egyptian exhibits. I don't think there is anything like that where we live, unfortunately.

I'll expand on this more later, but I'm on my way to another engagement. Though, mostly I think Master is intrigued by the fact that I'm starting to call Him "Pharaoh". xD

*~zelda

No comments:

Post a Comment